With the new pandemic of COVID19, we are considered an essential service and so will remain open to treating patients unless the government advises us otherwise. As per the World Health Organisation and our governing body AHPRA, we will be protecting you during your treatment with the following:
- Treatment times will be limited to 15 minutes or less, unless you are attending for a new patient consultation
- You will be asked to wash your hands or hand sanitise prior to entering the treatment room (these will be provided to you)
- You chiropractor will be wearing a mask for any close contact procedures such as treating the neck complaint
- A 5 minute gap will be applied between all treatment times to allow the waiting room to be clear on your arrival and departure
- Between each patient, the common areas used (such as table) will be disinfected with a chlorine or bleach product. Disposable face paper will be used for each new patient.
- At the end of each day, the treatment room and common area will be thoroughly disinfected
- Those considered at high risk will be seen on an emergency basis only and will be asked to attend first in the morning to limit exposure
- If we are treating you at a heightened time of the COVID 19 pandemic, I will be asking if i can check your temperature prior to entering the room. This will be achieved by using a non contact, infa-red thermometer.
If you are having trouble financially and have been identified by Centrelink as a low or no income earner, please call me to discuss your treatment options. You may be eligible for your treatment under the Medicare Enhanced Primary Care Scheme or we may be able to negotiate a lower price for you during this time.